- Price Levitra uk
- Sale uk Drugs Levitra
- australia Price Levitra online
- buy Levitra amex great britain
- Sale Levitra tablets usa
- Price uk Pills Levitra
- Price with prescription Levitra
- Sale Levitra pills great britain
- Levitra online with prescription
- Cheap usa Pills Levitra
- Price usa Levitra drugs
- order Levitra usa online
- buy Levitra amex ukSale Generic Tadalafil Online canada
- Tadalafil side effects
- usa order Levitra
- Buy Cialis without prescription
- Vardenafil Non prescription
- Drugs Levitra great britain
- Generic Vardenafil side effects
- Tablets Levitra great britain
- Buy Vardenafil Online canada
- great britain Tablets generic Levitra
He is an influential voice on the global economy, providing insight and analysis on the political, economic and business environments. As well as advising multinational corporations, policy makers and private clients, his views are frequently quoted in the international media, including the New York Times, Reuters and Bloomberg.
His specialist subjects include monetary and fiscal policy; commodities; business environments; emerging markets.
Mr Lake is a frequent speaker at external conferences and seminars, and often presents the Economist Intelligence Unit's views on the US and global economies to clients and industry leaders.
Before joining the Economist Intelligence Unit, Mr Lake was an economic advisor to the Tanzanian Ministry of Finance, and he previously worked as a hedge fund custodian in Ireland for leading US financial services group PNC.
He holds degrees in business management from Dublin City University, Ireland, and Reims Management School, France, and subsequently gained a master’s degree in economic development from the University of Nottingham.
Book a private briefing with this analyst
Book a private briefing with this analyst: Each EIU analyst is a leading expert in their field.
Our 1-2-1 service offers you the chance to discuss the issues that matter to your business with an analyst of your choice.
For details, and to book a briefing, please click here.
For press enquiries regarding this analyst, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.